THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL SEE UP AND COMING ARTISTS

Google

Stephanie Stone

If people would like to contact you, how would you like to be contacted?

I can be contacted at cybercatgraphics@yahoo.com and my web page is http://lady-cybercat.deviantart.com .

What type of tools or media do you use?

My favored tools are Prisma Markers, a Wacom Tablet, Open Canvas and Photoshop.

Where is the place you would like to work or be an Intern if you had a choice?

It is hard to choose just one person or group to work with. I would love to be involved with Jim Henson's Creature shop, Wizards of the Coast, or a project with Don Bluth.

Who do you think are the top character designers out there?

I have always enjoyed the styles related to projects involving Don Bluth and another favorite of mine is comic book artist, Joe Madureira.

What are some of your favorite character designs which you have seen?

The character designs for Mainframe Entertainment's Reboot were exceptional. I am also still very impressed by the work done by Rainkin/Bass on The Last Unicorn and The Hobbit.

What is your most favorite subject to draw? And why?

My favorite subjects to draw are living things. It is challenging and enjoyable to put energy and believability in to a few marks on the page.

What inspired you to become an Artist?

I have had the art bug for as long as I could remember. As corny as it sounds my first memories of really trying to draw seriously were due to a tutorial by Sue Dawe on how to draw unicorns in Sticker magazine when I was around 10.

What are some of your favorite website links that would be relevant to this Blog?

Deviantart is one of my most visited haunts.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home