THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL SEE UP AND COMING ARTISTS

Google

Tubbypaws

If people would like to contact you, how would you like to be contacted?

Leave a message on my blog, http://tubbypaws.blogspot.com/ or look me up on
pictoplasma

What type of tools or media do you use?

I use Adobe Illustrator and a Wacom tablet and sometimes flash. I prefer
vector art.

Where is the place you would like to work or be an Intern if you had a
choice?


Hmm..maybe San-x... Somewhere in Japan.

Who do you think are the top character designers out there?

Vooz (pucca) are a favorite. (Everyone go look at Pucca club) Also San-X
and Junko Mizuno

What are some of your favorite character designs which you have seen?

Vooz's Pucca and Garu.

What is your most favorite subject to draw? And why?

Cats and cute. Everyone loves cats, thats my theory. People like cute too
though they might not want to admit it. I just give the people what they
want. Lets fill the world with cats.

What inspired you to become an Artist?

I like to draw and wanted to get paid for it.

What are some of your favorite website links that would be relevant to this
Blog?


http://www.pictoplasma.com/ Its your one stop shop of all that is character
design

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home