THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL SEE UP AND COMING ARTISTS

Google

Isaac Aranda

If people would like to contact you, how would you like to be contacted?

People could contact me at bakaburra@gmail.com or visiting my blog
bakaburra.blogspot.com .

What type of tools or media do you use?

I usually use Flash and a Wacom tablet for my first contact with the
character. After a few lines, i define the most important shots and
after i paint with a basic palette.
Then I export to Photoshop and i apply some colour effects.

Where is the place you would like to work or be an Intern if you had a choice?

Well, if i could decide it, i would like to work for Pixar, not only
like a drawer even thinking about characters, ideas for gags, making
photocopy.... jajaja but i think that with my age and family this will
happen in other life. But now i´m thinking, there´s another place i
would like to work.... Cartoon Network....what a lovely characters they
create...

Who do you think are the top character designers out there?

I discover a lot of character designers and drawers every day. Lot of
them are impressive and i enjoy their desings. Blogs are a very
important source of aknowlegment. People like Sean Galloway, uwe... or
designers that work for pixar, disney, warner... i can learn a lot
seeing their art. In spain there are a lot of good artist.... if i have
to choose one, MIguelanxo Prado is my favourite.

What are some of your favorite character designs which you have seen?

The incredibles was a very important picture in my life like an artist.
All of the characters are perfects. The art of Tony Fucile and Lou
Romano.... i have no words ...fantastic!
I have seen this film a lot of times and i enjoy it every time. I
remember Norman Rockwell like an important influence.

What is your most favorite subject to draw? And why?

Villains and tortured charactes are my principal subject. I don´t know
why, they produce in me a lot of good feelings. I like to imagine their
stories and bad acts... Everybody knows a hero conduct but is
impossible to foresee what a villain can do...

What inspired you to become an Artist?

I went to school, since i was 4 years old with a friend of mine that
was a fantastic artist. I start drawing imitating my friend....but soon
i saw that i had my own capabilities and i started to enjoy with my own
art.

What are some of your favorite website links that would be relevant to this Blog?

no reply






CLICK HERE TO GO BACK TO THE CHARACTER DESIGN HOMEPAGE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home