THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL SEE UP AND COMING ARTISTS

Google

Anuka Baratashvili

If people would like to contact you, how would you like to be contacted? (Email, Webpage)

anukaart@yahoo.com , www.anuk.deviantart.com personal web page comming soon

What type of tools or media do you use?

I work in traditional media:watercolors,different penciles etc and in digital media: photoshop CS

Where is the place you would like to work or be an Intern if you had a choice?

I can't answer where I want to work dunno yet

Who do you think are the top character designers out there?

top character designers are: Harald simepermann, Devid colman Bobby chiu, and many more.. Boog and Elliot from Open Season are my favorite characters

What are some of your favorite character designs which you have seen?

Boog and Elliot from Open Season are my favorite characters

What is your most favorite subject to draw? And why?


What inspired you to become an Artist?

I dunno exactly what was inspiration just I can't live
without drawing

What are some of your favorite website links that would be relevant to this Blog?

My favorite links are http://www.davidsdoodles.com/ http://www.illustrationmundo.com/






CLICK HERE TO GO BACK TO THE CHARACTER DESIGN HOMEPAGE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home