THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL SEE UP AND COMING ARTISTS

Google

David Dick

If people would like to contact you, how would you like to be contacted? (Email, Webpage)

davealert@gmail.com - My email address


What type of tools or media do you use?

I usually use pencils, markers, pens, and Photoshop.

Where is the place you would like to work or be an Intern if you had a choice?

A place that really has that passion for art, and the drive to make a quality product :)

Who do you think are the top character designers out there?

There are so many I really admire, but my favourite are Glen Keane, Milt Kahl, Bobby Chiu, Tony Fucile, Maki Fujimoto, Stephen Silver, and Ibrahim Al-Gwaiz.

What are some of your favorite character designs which you have seen?

I'd say Cruella Deville, Mirage, and Gil (from Finding Nemo)

What is your most favorite subject to draw? And why?

I'd have to say people are for sure! They are interesting, unpredictable, and a non-stop fountain of inspiration.

What inspired you to become an Artist?

I'd have to say comics and the Disney movies. I loved them so much I really wanted to be a part of that process :D

What are some of your favorite website links that would be relevant to this Blog?








CLICK HERE TO GO BACK TO THE CHARACTER DESIGN HOMEPAGE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home