THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL SEE UP AND COMING ARTISTS

Google

Joseph H LeDosquet

If people would like to contact you, how would you like to be contacted? (Email, Webpage)

porpitude@gmail.com (website is www.porpitude.com)

What type of tools or media do you use?

Predominantly Digital (Photoshop), but I still do a lot of traditional ink, watercolor, and acrylic work.

Where is the place you would like to work or be an Intern if you had a choice?

I would love to work with Pixar, but my dream is to become a director and have my own studio similar to Tim Burton.

Who do you think are the top character designers out there?

Top Character Designers: I don't know, it really depends on what style you are looking for. Tim Burton isn't really thought of as a character designer, but he designs some off-the-wall characters for his stop motion movies. On the other end of the spectrum, I also really liked the character designs that Iain McCaig did for Star Wars.

What are some of your favorite character designs which you have seen?

Favorite Character Designs: Hands down the most wonderful character designs were the early ones done for The Incredibles, simple shapes and fabric patterns developed into those characters...sheer brilliance (from Pixar I would expect no less).

What is your most favorite subject to draw? And why?

Favorite subject to draw: Weird people. There are some freaky looking people in this world (big noses, no chins, crossed eyes...) I love drawing them.

What inspired you to become an Artist?

What inspired me: I'm not sure that anything in particular inspired me, I just always drew to communicate.

What are some of your favorite website links that would be relevant to this Blog?

Favorite website links: www.porpitude.com (shameless self promotion), www.mikelaughhead.com (friend of mine who does illustration), Iain McCaig's site www.iainmccaig.com (coming soon).







CLICK HERE TO GO BACK TO THE CHARACTER DESIGN HOMEPAGE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home