THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL SEE UP AND COMING ARTISTS

Google

Glenn Melenhorst

If people would like to contact you, how would you like to be contacted?

glenn@glennmelenhorst.com
www.glennmelenhorst.com

What type of tools or media do you use?

Initially colour pencils, then photoshop and painter and 3d Studio. Sometimes I work directly in 3D for charcter design but more often I start with sketching.

Where is the place you would like to work or be an Intern if you had a choice?

Pixar or Sony as feature film charcter desin intersts me most.

Who do you think are the top character designers out there?

Chris Applehans is probably my favorite at the moment, but I really like Nathan Jurevicius too.

What are some of your favorite character designs which you have seen?

anything from the two guys above really.

What is your most favorite subject to draw? And why?

I like monsters and kids more than anything as monsters can be anything fanciful and kids have a lot of energy and dynamic.

What inspired you to become an Artist?

I just always have and used it as a fall back on my lack of sporting ability.

What are some of your favorite website links that would be relevant to this Blog?

http://nathanj.com.au/meat/
http://www.froghatstudios.com/





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home