THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL SEE UP AND COMING ARTISTS

Google

Bryan Beus

If people would like to contact you, how would you like to be contacted? (Email, Webpage)

www.beauxpaint.com
untitleduser !at! gmail !dot! com --Please note the required assembly
so bots can't get my address.

What type of tools or media do you use?

Oil, conte, NuPastel, prisma colored pencil, Corel Painter!,
Photoshop, those are my biggies

Where is the place you would like to work or be an Intern if you had a choice?

Where to start! Any of the large film studios, UbiSoft France (Rayman
rocks!), Avalanche Software, Weta

Who do you think are the top character designers out there?

Peter de Seve (how does he make those shapes!?!), Quentin Blake,
Michel Gagne, Ryan Woodward, Don Seegmiller, James C. Christensen,
Charles Guarnido (Blacksad), (can you fill this part in please Randy:
the guy who did the crazy go nuts designs for Pixar and Shrek that
Jason Strong showed as his hero when he was here. He designed the owl
and snake in "Boundin" as well as other things. If you don't know
that guys name, just leave it out and I'll ask around 'till I find
it.)

What are some of your favorite character designs which you have seen?

I'd have to say that no character has ever been more real for me than
"Calvin." Do I even have to finish the title of the comic strip;)
Michel Gagne is unstoppable. www.gagneint.com I believe is the link.
You should probably talk to Ryan W. about getting a hold of him...?


What is your most favorite subject to draw? And why?

Definitely the figure. Graceful, wholesome girls especially. There's
just a purity there that is hard to find anywhere else. Also anything
zany, I don't care if it's a just squiggle or a big monstorous beast,
just as long as its zany.


What inspired you to become an Artist?

I was actually a music major about 2 or 3 years ago, believe it or
not. Music just wasn't clikin' for me though and then my friend gave
me a "How to Draw" book for my birthday and the rest was history!

What are some of your favorite website links that would be relevant to this Blog?

I spend most of my iSurf time looking up artists that are around my
age, some of my favorites are: Mario Furmanczyk
(www.animatedbuzz.com), Jennifer Wood (www.artofjwood.com), Jason Chan
(www.jasonchanart.com), Linda Berkvist (www.furiae.com)











CLICK HERE TO GO BACK TO THE CHARACTER DESIGN HOMEPAGE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home