THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL SEE UP AND COMING ARTISTS

Google

Nathan Bachelder

If people would like to contact you, how would you like to be contacted?

contact: http://nathanlb.cgsociety.org/gallery/
email: n8saprano@yahoo.com

What type of tools or media do you use?

tools: Mostly Adobe Photoshop, but some 3D using Alias Maya, Adobe AfterEffects, traditonal; watercolor, oil, Ink, and pencil.

Where is the place you would like to work or be an Intern if you had a choice?

What place would i like to work: Pretty much any prodution studio for the Entertainment and/or Gaming Industry; as long as I'm doing something creative I'm happy.

Who do you think are the top character designers out there?

My top favorite Artists: Bobby Chiu, Jonny Duddle, Pascal Blanche, Mathias Verhasselt, Nicolas Bouvier, and Steven Stahlberg.

What are some of your favorite character designs which you have seen?

Favorite piece: "Cirque de Spectaculaire" by Jonny Duddle

What is your most favorite subject to draw? And why?

Favorite subject('s): I love monsterous creatures for the dark and mysterious aspect of it but I also enjoy sci-fi themed characters for the Industrial Design aspect.

What inspired you to become an Artist?

Inpiration: Well Ive always loved drawing, I think I was creating pictures before I learned how to spell and write. But I think you could say it runs in the family because both of parents are pretty creative.

What are some of your favorite website links that would be relevant to this Blog?

CGTalk, conceptart.org , computerarts.co.uk, and ImagineFX






CLICK HERE TO GO BACK TO THE CHARACTER DESIGN HOMEPAGE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home