THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL SEE UP AND COMING ARTISTS

Google

Robert Penn

If people would like to contact you, how would you like to be contacted? (Email, Webpage)

Manumblu2@aol.com or you can check my web site: stu.aii.edu/~rrp181


What type of tools or media do you use?

I love to design in Flash and Photoshop I do majority pencil scans to digital coloring


Where is the place you would like to work or be an Intern if you had a choice?

At this time It would be a dream come true to work with any company especially any Flash animation studios.


Who do you think are the top character designers out there?

well some of my favorites are Sean Gallaway because I love his animated style, Bryan Konietzko for his contributes to Avatar and Invader Zim, Scottie Young, he is another that adds that animation feel to his designs.


What are some of your favorite character designs which you have seen?

Well definitely those of Invader Zim, The Venture Bros., among others.


What is your most favorite subject to draw? And why?

I love to create characters of any type because when I design my character it feels like I put life on paper. From the minute they're thought of till they are completely colored I can visualize every lively characteristic they should have.


What inspired you to become an Artist?

This is a God given gift and I intend on using what he gave me. I've been drawing ever since I could hold a pencil and its my way of expressing the things in the goofy way I see them.


What are some of your favorite website links that would be relevant to this Blog?









CLICK HERE TO GO BACK TO THE CHARACTER DESIGN HOMEPAGE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home