THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL SEE UP AND COMING ARTISTS

Google

William Bradford

If people would like to contact you, how would you like to be contacted?

phone: 604 202 3029

Where is the place you would like to work or be an Intern if you had a choice?

Company of choice for work or internship: Pixar animation studios


Who do you think are the top character designers out there?

Top designers alive today; Maybe Tony Fucile, Shane Glines and Juanjo Guarnido (that's a really tough question). IF we can include people who aren't alive, though, I think Milt Kahl is the best character designer and Maurice noble the best background designer.

What are some of your favorite character designs which you have seen?

Another tough one...Shane glines designs probably appeal to me the most.

What is your most favorite subject to draw? And why?

characters. I'm interested in character design, character animiation, character writing. It's all to serve the same purpose in my eyes and I can't see how you could be a top person at one without at least a basic understanding of the other two.


What inspired you to become an Artist?

cartoons pretty much. I need a character or a story of some sort before I can pull together enough interest to draw it. I can't do a decent background unless I have a character in mind to put in it. The biggest influences I remember were the Looney Tunes, Walt Disney and, oddly enough, Super Mario.


What are some of your favorite website links that would be relevant to this Blog?

http://www.shaneglines.net/index.html or www.cliochiang.com




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home