THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL SEE UP AND COMING ARTISTS

Google

Gavin Ball

If people would like to contact you, how would you like to be contacted? (Email, Webpage)

Email (Gavin.animator@gmail.com)


What type of tools or media do you use?

pencil, copic markers, pencil crayons, water colours and digital

Where is the place you would like to work or be an Intern if you had a choice?

Nintendo


Who do you think are the top character designers out there?

Hmm... Off the top of my head I would say Sergio Pablos, Alessandro Toccaceli and Steve Silver


What are some of your favorite character designs which you have seen?

I liked the mice that Alessandro Toccaceli did, I also like alot of Steven Silvers work.


What is your most favorite subject to draw? And why?

I like drawing just about anything, as long as I can put some kind of unique spin on it. I try to make the unbelievable appear believable. That is my goal. To me that is more interesting than drawing something realistic. Don't get me wrong, realism is nice too, but I feel there is not as much room for creativity.

What inspired you to become an Artist?

Reading Mad magazine and comic books when I was growing up. I always wanted to draw for Mad magazine. Also animation like Tarzan and Ren and Stimpy really inspired me to pursue art as a career.


What are some of your favorite website links that would be relevant to this Blog?

I like conceptart.org , characterdesigns.com, cgtalk.com and this site of course to find out about new artists I wouldn't have seen otherwise







CLICK HERE TO GO BACK TO THE CHARACTER DESIGN HOMEPAGE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home