THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL SEE UP AND COMING ARTISTS

Google

Leon J Garcia

If people would like to contact you, how would you like to be contacted? (Email, Webpage)

People can contact me at lgarcia3@sbcglobal.net

What type of tools or media do you use?

I mostly use Photoshop to do my digital coloring, but I want to take the time to learn Painter much better, as far as tools go just your normal black or blue pencil for work-ups then scan and then color in photoshop.

Where is the place you would like to work or be an Intern if you had a choice?

Well anyplace would be fine, any kind of experince like that would be great.

Who do you think are the top character designers out there?

That is a easy question, to me the top is Glen Keane, he is my all time favorite, along with Sean Galloway, love his coloring style.

What are some of your favorite character designs which you have seen?

Well since I love Gryphons, the model sheet from Quest for Camalot for the gryphon is so cool, that was my favorite.

What is your most favorite subject to draw? And why?

I love gryphons, always have for some reason, you can draw them so many ways and they look so powerful and graceful all at the same time and I love to draw my character Pendragon, i've drawn him different ways.

What inspired you to become an Artist?

I am a self taught artist, I've learned by looking and then trying to do it myself, comics were always my first love, with the multutudes of artist I learned so many things. I think to answer the question, it was from when I was introduced to comics.

What are some of your favorite website links that would be relevant to this Blog?

Some of my favorite links are The Drawing Board http://www.drawingboard.org/index.php
and then the Concept design forum http://www.conceptart.org/ and a link to my own blog which is at http://snowtigers-fanciful-tails.blogspot.com/







CLICK HERE TO GO BACK TO THE CHARACTER DESIGN HOMEPAGE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home