THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL SEE UP AND COMING ARTISTS

Google

Shaun Pendergast

If people would like to contact you, how would you like to be contacted? (Email, Webpage)

sfpendy01@gmail.com, monkeyspin.blogspot.com

What type of tools or media do you use?

I use a mix of digital and traditional mediums. Mostly number 2
pencils, and Photoshop.

Where is the place you would like to work or be an Intern if you had a choice?

Moe's Tavern, but Pixar is a close second.

Who do you think are the top character designers out there?

I love Enrique Fernandez's characters. He has a great Oz series out
there. William Joyce has been my favorite for a long time now. I want
to be him when I grow up.

What are some of your favorite character designs which you have seen?

I always smile when I see the Radish Spirit from Miyazaki's Spirited Away.

What is your most favorite subject to draw? And why?

I've been drawing characters and scenes from L. Frank Baum's The
Wonderful Wizard of Of Oz since I was a little boy. I've had a
fascination with the stories since my Father gave me my Grandma's
original books.

What inspired you to become an Artist?

My Father (who is also an artist).

What are some of your favorite website links that would be relevant to this Blog?

www.flightcomics.com, www.pixar.com,
http://gabriele-pennacchioli-interview.blogspot.com/,
www.sketchbooksessions.com/shanesboard








CLICK HERE TO GO BACK TO THE CHARACTER DESIGN HOMEPAGE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home