THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL SEE UP AND COMING ARTISTS

Google

Justin Cook

If people would like to contact you, how would you like to be contacted? (Email, Webpage)

justin@seencreative.com
www.seencreative.com

What type of tools or media do you use?

Corel Painter 9, Adobe Photoshop,
Adobe Illustrator, Alias Sketchbook Pro. I draw directly on screen using a
Wacom Cintiq. I also sketch using any old pencil I have at hand. If I like
the design I'll scan it into the computer and start inking in Painter.

Where is the place you would like to work or be an Intern if you had a choice?

I'm a freelance artist based in the UK, so I'm open to any projects
that may be offered to me.

Who do you think are the top character designers out there?

Stephen Silver,
Gary Ham, Dean Yeagle, Alberto Ruiz and Ben Caldwell.

What are some of your favorite character designs which you have seen?

Mandy by Dean Yeagle, Kim Possible. I also really like the designs used in
Foster's Home for imaginery friends and The grim adventrues of Billy and
Mandy. I'm also a sucker for any old Hanna Barbera cartoon character, my
favorite would be Huckleberry Hound. Also Peanuts. Fantastic character
designs, and I can really relate to Charlie Brown, haha.

What is your most favorite subject to draw? And why?

Monsters! I love them.
The imagination can run wild when I'm designing a monster of some kind. They
keep me amused for hours. I would love to design characters for a monster
catoon.

What inspired you to become an Artist?

I can't remember a specific moment in
time as I have always drawn from an early age, and I just kind of assumed I
would work in art in some way or another.

What are some of your favorite website links that would be relevant to this Blog?

www.schoolism.com
http://stephensilver.blogspot.com/
www.superham.com
http://www.deanyeagle.com/
http://www.daredetectives.com/
http://processjunkie.blogspot.com/








CLICK HERE TO GO BACK TO THE CHARACTER DESIGN HOMEPAGE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home